Discover the Cornerstone Experience
The Cornerstone is the First Building Block of a Foundation
- We believe informed parent participation is the Cornerstone of a student's educational foundation
- Educate the whole child on a physical, emotional, intellectual and social basis.
- Challenge each child with the excitement of discovery, collaboration, critical thinking, and project based learning.
- Motivate each child’s natural curiosity and the joy of learning in a small group environment.
- Develop each child’s critical and creative thinking process, as well as leadership, social skills, and problem solving skills.
- Nurture each child’s positive self image, personal, self-discipline and respect, in an atmosphere of trust.